Stats & Rankings for Natasha Wilson


Natasha Wilson
@natashawanders

99% of the time my brain is occupied by non-profits, politics, sustainability, parenting, food, technology and design. The other 1% of the timeā€¦I sleep.



Natasha Wilson
@natashawanders
Natasha Wilson joined Twitter on 2008-04-29 07:58:22
Ranked 185,914th in the world by followers
Ranked 99th by followers in 'Ottawa, Canada'


See even more detailed Natasha Wilson Twitter stats at Twitter Counter.


Want to be featured here and get more followers too? Find out how on Twitter Counter

Date Followers Following Updates
March 31, 2012 2,311 2,138 502
June 30, 2009 1,858 2,000 231
April 16, 2009 1,587 1,999 210
March 17, 2009 1,354 1,891 199
January 06, 2009 6 5 31
January 01, 2009 6 5 31


See even more detailed Natasha Wilson Twitter stats at Twitter Counter.